Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Stars

Sunday night I went to take the dogs out. I looked up at the dark sky and saw all the stars and was thinking. I am so lucky to live in this Country and in this place. I looked down the street and heard the wind blowing through the trees. What I didn't hear was yelling, cars honking, people, and noise. I just heard earth and nature. When I looked into the sky, I saw STARS, bright and beautiful STARS. I didn't see smog, polution, you get my point right?!?! I thought how lucky I am to live here, where I am. I was also thinking about Memorial Day and all of those who went before us. How they paved the way for us to live here in this beautiful Country. I am really lucky to have such a great life and family. They are always there to help and support me. I was happy to enjoy such a beautiful day, because on Monday, it rainned :P

0 comments: