Saturday, May 3, 2008

National Scrapbook Day

Today was national Scrapbook day and I deceided to go with a friend to the Torrington Office Supply (aka the only place to buy scrapbook stuff in town) for their scrap-a -thon. It was so much fun to get to know more of the people here in town. I also finished 6 pages..... (I know it doesn't sound like a lot, but it took a while to get things organized.) The kids stayed home with Tommy and they raked and planted the back yard with grass. I guess they had a good time, not so sure about Tom though :P He is a good sport. But my hands and back hurt so I'm going to bed....
My mom said I don't update this thing very often, so I have been trying to be better.

1 comments:

Jenn said...

Good for you! I haven't even scrapbooked for myself this month :)