Friday, May 2, 2008

Snow? In MAY?



My Mom hasn't see picts of our newest member so I decieded to post them here. Titan is a sweet dog and he and Chloe get along great....... just as Chloe gets her way. He is quite tall next to Chloe, but we like him and he is a cutie.

Julia got bored and decieded to have a ball.... She invited all of her imagionary friends and had a blast.


Yes it is May 2, 2008 and there is a blizzard going on outside. My poor hubby got stuck up in Lusk, an hour away, and is unable to get home. Thankfully, I was able to find him a hotel for $35 which was cheep. He was offered to stay at one of his co-workers houses, but graciously declined. (He wasn't about to walk around in his underwear there and well, his uniform isn't that comfy) Poor guy won't be home tonight because of the storm. But hay maybe me and the girls will have a fun movie night or something with hot cocoa and popcorn. They always love that.


0 comments: