Sunday, October 5, 2008

Tea Party!!

Julia, Melissa, Sarah, Ben, and the server Aunt Kathy

Ben
Auntie, Angela, Christine, Sariah, and Rachel
Kathy, Grandma, Grandma Pool, Ben, Sarah
Holly played on the floor


Back Row: Elaine, Angela, Rachel, Sariah, Christine, Auntie Lois
Front Row: Sarah, Julia, Melissa
Not Pictured: Caroline, Benjamin, Holly
Auntie wanted to have a tea party with all the kids. She had her dream tea party and I will tell you we had a blast. Kathy was the fabulous waitress while I did the make up and hair. I couldn't do all of it, so Kathy assisted me in that. The kids were served crackers, mini sandwich's, grapes, other fruit, and sparkling cider. They loved it. Everyone dressed up for the occasion (including Ben) and what a fun day it was.





1 comments:

the Forrest Diaries said...

Yeah pictures!!! Looks like you guys had a great time. Wish I could have seen you.