Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Julia's Haircut

So, I was upstairs folding laundry while Sariah and Julia were playing (in different rooms) downstairs. Julia came up to ask me a question when I saw this........ I grabbed the kid by the shirt and pulled her over the laundry basket of clothes I was folding and screamed "WHAT DID YOU DO?" To say the least I wasn't very happy with this little one. Sariah has never cut her hair before.
So you see she has shorter bangs and then even shorter hair (about 1/2 inch long or less) This kid is going to be the death of me........ I really don't know what to do with her anymore.

So being the nice mommy I am, I let her go to school like this. It has been about 3 weeks since the hair incident and well, I still haven't gotten around to taking her to the salon for a hair cut. She has to live with this horrid hair for a while. I am just too kind.......

1 comments:

the Forrest Diaries said...

Yikes Julia! Yell at her for me.