Monday, October 12, 2009

San Diego

This is all Grandpa Dering's Grandkids with him...


At Spencer and Debbi's house they went Crawfish (crawdad) hunting and caught crawdads

The girls were not scared of them at all !!


Well, maybe Julia was a little...







In San Diego we took some family pictures. This is one of the best ones. I also need to get the other camara and download some other images. I know I'm lagging, but whatever, if you knew what my life was like this summer maybe you would understand :P








1 comments:

oneworld said...

Great family picture!! The last time I saw a pic of Tommy he was bald/shaved for his job! So odd to see him with hair again. It looks good!! You have a beautiful family! Jordan is also in 6th but thankfully not in middle school/jr high yet --here it starts in 7th and I am fine with that!!! So good to see some new posts! ; )