Monday, February 25, 2008

This week has been a crazy one for me. First of all my sister's little boy...... newborn, has been jaundice. We have been really worried about cute, chunky Eli. He is finally doing better and I hope that the belly rubin lights are a thing of the past.

On Thursday, Febuary 21, 2008 Jennifer Magoffin/ Spagnolo woke up to find her 10 year old, Chad, totally blue. He was rushed to the hospital where he was hooked up to a ventolator. He had no sign of brain activity. He was given a blessing that said he had the choice to live or to go back to heaven. Later that evening, the family could no longer feel his spirit with his body and took him off the ventolator. Which I am sure was not an easy task to undertake. Friday Febuary 22, Chad's body stopped working. Chad is no longer with us in body, but his spirit will forever remain with those he loves. Chad was a very active little boy. He was VERY intellegent, if you know his mother, you know what I mean. My heart goes out to his family and I know that the prayers of all have been felt. I have been very sad for my friend.

Then, I have been under the weather. I don't think I have a cold anymore, but I am having problems with my eyes. Oh and (mom) the list........ my shoulder has been killing me. I think that I over used my arm and I have to remember that I can't function that way anymore.

Okay that is all for now. I just hope that next week is a better one....

1 comments:

the Forrest Diaries said...

Well Eli is off the lights for the last time I hope!!!!